The diX Concept is committed to protecting your privacy. Contact us via if you have any questions or problems regarding the use of your personal data and we will be happy to assist you.
Personal data - any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Processing - any operation or set of operations carried out on personal data or on sets of personal data.
Data subject - a natural person whose personal data is being processed.
Child - a natural person under the age of 16.
We / us (capitalized or not) - The diX concept
Data protection principles
We are committed to respecting the following data protection principles:
∙ The processing is legal, fair and transparent. Our processing activities have legitimate reasons. We always consider your rights before processing personal data. We will provide information regarding processing upon request.
∙ Processing is limited to the objective. Our processing activities correspond to the purpose for which the personal data were collected.
∙ Processing is carried out with a minimum of data. We only collect and process the minimum amount of personal data required for any purpose.
∙ Processing is limited with a period of time. We will not keep your personal data for longer than necessary.
∙ We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of the data.
∙ We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of the data.
Rights of the data subject
The Data Subject has the following rights:
1. Right to information - which means that you need to know if your personal data is being processed; what data is collected, where it comes from, why and by whom it is processed.
2. Right of access - which means that you have the right to access the data collected about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your personal data collected.
3. Right of rectification - which means that you have the right to request the rectification or erasure of your personal data which is inaccurate or incomplete.
4. Right to erasure - which means that in certain circumstances you can request that your personal data be erased from our archives.
5. Right to restrict processing - meaning that certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
6. Right to object to processing - which means in some cases that you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
7. Right to object to automated processing - which means that you have the right to object to automated processing, including profiling; and not be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing. You can exercise this right whenever there is a profiling result which produces legal effects which concern you or significantly affect you.
8. Right to data portability - you have the right to obtain your personal data in a machine-readable format or, if feasible, as a direct transfer from one processor to another.
9. Right to lodge a complaint - in the event that we refuse your request under access rights, we will provide you with the reason. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled, please contact us.
10. Right to the help of the supervisory authority - which means that you have the right to the help of a supervisory authority and the right of other legal remedies such as claiming damages.
11. Right to withdraw your consent - you have the right to withdraw any consent given for the processing of your personal data.
Data we collect
Information you have provided to us
We record the information you provide to us so that you can comment or perform other activities on the website. This can be your email address, name, billing address, home address, etc., primarily information needed to deliver a product / service to you or to improve your customer experience with us.
Information automatically collected about you
When you use our services or view the content on our website, your activities may be logged.
This includes information stored automatically by cookies and other session tools. This information is used to improve your customer experience.
Information from our partners
We collect information from our trusted partners with confirmation that they have legal reasons to share this information with us. This is information that you have provided to them directly or that they have collected about you for other legal reasons. See the list of our partners here.
We may collect information about you that is publicly available
How we use your personal data
We use your personal data to:
∙ Provide you with our services. This includes, for example, registering your account,
∙ Provide you with other products and services that you have requested, provide promotional items at your request and communicate with you about these products and services. We may also communicate and interact with you and notify you of changes to services.
∙ Improve your customer experience
∙ Fulfill a legal or contractual obligation;
We use your personal data for legitimate reasons and / or with your consent. Due to the conclusion of a contract or the fulfillment of contractual obligations, we process your personal data for the following purposes:
∙ Identify you
∙ Provide you with a service or send / offer you a product;
∙ Communicate either for sales or invoicing;
On the basis of a legitimate interest, we process your personal data for the following purposes:
∙ To send you personalized offers * (from us and / or our carefully selected partners);
∙ To send you useful information for the development of your activity.
∙ To administer and analyze our customers (purchasing behavior and history) in order to improve the quality, variety and availability of the products / services offered / provided;
∙ To conduct questionnaires on customer satisfaction;
As long as you have not informed us otherwise, we plan to offer you products / services similar or identical to your purchase history / browsing behavior. With your consent, we process your personal data for the following purposes:
∙ Send you newsletters and campaign offers (from us and / or our carefully selected partners);
For other purposes, we ask for your consent.
We process your personal data in order to fulfill the obligations arising from the law and / or use your personal data for the options provided by law. We reserve the right to anonymize the personal data collected and to use this data. We will only use data outside the scope of this policy if it is anonymous. We keep your billing and other information collected about you for as long as necessary for accounting purposes or other legal obligations, but not longer than 14 months.
We may process your personal data for other purposes which are not mentioned here, but which are compatible with the original purpose for which the data were collected. To do this, we will ensure that:
∙ The link between the purposes, the context and the nature of the personal data is adapted for further processing;
∙ The further processing would not harm your interests and
∙ There would be an appropriate backup for processing.
We will notify you of any further processing and purposes.
Who else can access your personal data
We do not share your personal data with strangers. In some cases, personal data concerning you is provided to our trusted partners to enable them to provide you with a service or improve your customer experience. We share your data with:
Our treatment partners:
∙ Colissimo, DHL, Chronopost and Relay Colis which manage our shipments
∙ Caroline Charles Communication, who manages our communication campaigns
Connected third parties:
∙ No third parties connected
We only work with processing partners capable of ensuring an adequate level of protection of your personal data. We disclose your personal data to third parties or to officials when we are legally required to do so. We may disclose your personal data to third parties if you have given your consent or if there are other legal grounds.
How we secure your data
We do our best to protect your personal data. We use secure protocols for communication and data transfer (such as HTTPS). We use anonymization and pseudonyms where appropriate. We monitor our systems to detect possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
We cannot guarantee information security, however, we are committed to informing the competent authorities of data breaches. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything reasonably possible to prevent security breaches and assist the authorities in the event of a breach.
If you have an account with us, be aware that you must keep your username and password secret.
We do not intend to collect or knowingly collect information from children. We do not target children with our services.
Cookies and other technologies we use
A cookie is a small text file stored on your computer. Cookies store the information used to help operate the sites. Only we can access the cookies created by our website. You can control your cookies at the browser level. Choosing to deactivate cookies may prevent you from using certain functions.